Those Wacky Animals

I don’t know much these days since my bewilderment over life continues.  What I do know  is…a good dose of the animal kingdom is the best medicine for whatever ails you…better than a drink or even a piece of Farinella pizza, and that’s saying something.

After pacing, reading and popping pills, I have found perusing Google Images is the path to follow when you can’t sleep. It’s like going to Lourdes. So my advice is to put down that book, skip the Valium and start scrolling.

images No, I am not Barbra Streisand.

images-5 My dad was a kangaroo, what’s it to you?

images-3 How does that feel?

images-8 Oh Ma, that tickles.

images-4 So whaddaya doin later cupcake?

images-9 ABBOTTTTTT!!!

images-80 Are you lonesome tonight…

awesome-dog-16 Can you turn a bit to the left?

this-thatWhy leave kitty home.

get-attachment-6 If only we had a Groupon…we all could have had our nose fixed.

get-attachment-3 Please don’t go.

csc_0065 We’ve just joined the Marines.

get-attachment-3 Heard you signed with The Lakers.

images-1 My mother just learned how to knit.

images-2 You’re my King of the Jungle… forever and ever…

and Susannah and all her animal friends without further ado, finally fell asleep…SusannahBianchi6_thumb

This entry was posted in animals, humor, Uncategorized, writing and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Those Wacky Animals

1. jimmie chew says:

omg 🙂 !!!!!! loved ALL the pics. so sweet 🙂

2. That’s all I can say is Peanut is very grateful that I can not knit! Nothing like some animal faces to start my day.

You’re right Susannah, I smiled the entire time I was scrolling down. And I love your captions. My favorite picture is the one with the kitty in a sleeve. So cozy! Thanks for a warm and fuzzy start to my day (even though I’ve been up for an hour).

Great photos and captions: thanks Susannah.
    It’s a new take on counting sheep. 😉

5. katecrimmins says:

You are so right. I have a few photo series in my “blue Monday” file. Every once in a while I go through them and feel so much better. I love the captions. I find that I enjoy writing captions myself and animals aren’t as nasty as people are when you put captions under their pictures.

6. MJ says:

‘Twas the owls and the pussycat that charmed me
    With that hilarious SB quote,,,

7. my favorite is, ‘heard you signed up the Lakers’ great photos and captions. I really liked the last picture, you look happy there. Glad you finally got some sleep, I hate sleepless nights,which I have had a lot of lately.

Google rocks! Love the pictures…the captions make them even better. Sorry you are having trouble sleeping.

9. I love the pictures. Animals are so cute sometimes. I guess that is Carmella in the last one?