1) Out of the 3000 people who died at The World Trade Center (323 firefighters), 1100 were never found…bones and all disappearing into the earth’s atmosphere.
2) Theodore Roosevelt, out of 42 American Presidents, was the only one born and raised in the state of New York as well as the first to win a Nobel Peace Prize in 1906.
3) If you put an egg in ice cold water bringing it to a boil…turn off, cover and let sit for 3 minutes, you have a perfect 4 minute, soft-boiled egg.
4) The landlord of Philip Seymour Hoffman’s apartment on Bethune Street in New York City where he died, allegedly sued his estate for approximately 55.000 dollars for the time remaining on his lease.
5) The expression...your name is mud…comes from Dr. Samuel Mudd, who in 1865 earned a jail sentence for setting the leg of John Wilkes Booth after he shot and killed Abraham Lincoln, before being pardoned by President Andrew Johnson in 1869.
6) The scene in The Godfather when Sonny gets whacked at the tollbooth was done in one take.
7) FDR was a strapping 6’2″ before being stricken with polio in 1921 at the age 0f 39.
8) Bestiality is legal in the same states that ban Same-Sex-Marriage.
9) The faces on U.S. Currency over $20:
$50 – Ulysses S. Grant…Civil War hero, 18th President of the United States.
$100 – Benjamin Franklin….Founding Father…printer, inventor…often called, The first American.
$500 – William McKinley…25th President of the United States and the third to be assassinated (Lincoln and Garfield his slayed predecessors) in a receiving line in Buffalo, New York on September 14, 1901 succeeded by Vice President, Theodore Roosevelt.
$1,000 – Grover Cleveland…22nd and 24th U.S. President and the only one to serve two nonconsecutive terms.
$5,000 – James Madison…Revolutionary War hero…Father of the U.S. Constitution and 4th President of the United States.
$10,000 – Samuel P. Chase…Secretary of the Treasury under Abraham Lincoln and 6th Chief Justice of The United States.
$100,000 – Woodrow Wilson…28th President of the United States…1919 Nobel Peace Prize winner for siring The League of Nations.
10) Thingirl needs a life.