New eBook…Notes From A Working Cat

get-attachment-2

My new ebook ladies and gentlemen.

A little backstory:

Maya was a cat I fell in love with who worked across the street from me in a lavish gourmet store. I’d visit her daily after being given basement rights since she wasn’t allowed upstairs during the day.

She also had a gentleman caller I rivaled with for her affections who’d bring her expensive gifts and treats from a local fish market. Between the two of us, she was a very popular kitty indeed.

I knew a lot about the store, so I wrote what it could have been like working there, ย  through Maya’s eyes.

The health department, who seemed to have a hard-on if you will for the owner, relentlessly gave them fine after fine till they finally got rid of her without telling me, or her boyfriend, she was no longer there.

Rumor has it she’s with a family upstate. I pray that’s true.

My biggest regret was not stealing her and I’m certain, my rival feels the same.

Maya, sweet as can be, was one helluva cat.

Susannah

You can get it here –

ย

Cover by Alexander Blaise…Maya front and center.

My thanks to William Broderick for his finely tuned editing.

Could never have done it without you Bill.

Thanks.

This entry was posted in animals, Beauty, humor, Love, New York City, writing and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to New eBook…Notes From A Working Cat

1. AF says:

Congratulations on eBook!!

2. katecrimmins says:

Awww! I am a sucker for cat stories! Can’t wait!

3. Congratulations on the new book! I’ll have to go find it. It’s odd the Health Department didn’t like a cat being there. Seems like it would keep away any mice or rats. Maya does sound like a special cat.

See how crazy I am? I’ve been thinking it’s Saturday and it’s Monday! My days seem to run together when H is home on any school breaks. Congrats on the new book. I know it will be fabulous and as per my email sent earlier, I’ll be reading ASAP!

• You’re too, too kind. So hard for me to self-promote. Been feeling sick all day yet know it’s what I’m supposed to do. Will feel better tomorrow when I post an ordinary essay. Thanks, as always, for all your support.

Reblogged this on knowleselle and commented:
    Need a few laughs? Here’s a quick read for you in your spare time over the holidays. Pick up Susannah’s new e-book on Amazon and check out her other books as well. It will be worth your while!

6. Lisa says:

Awww I was planning to buy it but I forget sometimes I only have a Nook. I’ve never tried to buy an ebook off Amazon so I have no idea if I could actually transfer it to my nook…

7. Congrats! I LOVE anything written through the eyes of an animal.

It is with some trepidation that I address an I.T. question to you. Can I only read this with a Kindle?