Latest Hollywood Smut

Evidently, Bobby Brown gave Bobbi Kristina’s boyfriend, Nick Gordon, permission to see her again, providing he agrees to certain terms.

He had banned him from her bedside two weeks ago as she continues to lie in a Georgia Hospital hooked up to machinery Bobby still refuses to turn off.

As far as I’m concerned, at a time like this, everyone’s heart should be open much wider than usual…in other words…fuck those terms and the legal team they rode in on.

Those loyal Kardashians have decided to abandon their step-father, Bruce Jenner, since his recent announcement of gender swapping. What’s the matter girls, afraid she’ll be too much competition in her La Perla undies and Prada heels? Can’t we throw a net over them once and for all? To put it mildly, the Kardashians collectively make me sick.

And did Taye Diggs really say to his wife Idina Menzel, we’re so rich, divorce is easy?

Kind of makes you happy to be broke and obscure since there seems to be more integrity in it.

Mustn’t overlook the Oscars, not with some of those feverish fashion statements like J-Lo who looked as if she was frying eggs sunny side up,  images-1and how bout Lady Gaga’s rubber gloves…had she been doing dishes or giving someone a rectal exam? images

What happened to true Hollywood glamor as in Audrey,tumblr_n1s4hyEaYi1qbilh4o1_1280

Grace images Vivian images-1 images-3 and Liz. Their cleavage had some class not to mention authenticity. Do plastic surgeons get together to watch the results? And I don’t mean who wins either.

I myself miss Bob Hope as Master of Ceremonies…images-4and the age I was, allowed to stay up to at least see who won Best Supporting Actress…didn’t Lassie win one year?  images-5 Well, she should have…woof.

This entry was posted in animals, Beauty, Cinema, Fashion, History, humor, women and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Latest Hollywood Smut

I don’t do Oscars or any other awards. I think they’re a waste of time: they only reward success.
    I take your point about the class of yesteryear though. And Audrey would be a blessing in any age.
    I think you are awry with Lassie though. She wasn’t one dog but hundreds. So who would make the acceptance speech? Maybe a pack howl? 😉

I missed the Oscars Susannah. This was my preview! ~Elle

3. There were a few gowns I liked but overall, the trend seemed to favor the outrageous (as it always does). On a side note, after your recommendation, my brother read the Bob Hope bio. Now he is disillusioned with Bob. Guess he thought he was a better person than he was. In the old days we expected our heroes to be a class above and they were only human.

• Oh dear, hate hearing that. Remind him all the good he did for the soldiers even if he neglected others. I hope he at least thought it was a good read…I did…but then again I already Bobby wasn’t a saint. Your poor bro was probably shocked.

4. Amy says:

Haha, you nailed it. I had to pass on the Oscars this year right after I saw J-Lo.

• She is such a pretty girl…I’ve seen her, She has skin like milk with a little cocoa thrown in…she doesn’t need to do that anymore than Audrey or Grace did. But then again Miss Amy, I’m a New Yorker so Hell-a, as Bill Hicks used to call it, and all its bells and whistles, breast implants transplants, elude me. Thanks for writing…always a pleasure.

I like J-Lo, but that cleavage display was NOT flattering. I think a lot of the ‘stars’ dress outrageously so they will get the press.

• But who wants press if it’s to say how awful they look…no one dresses elegantly anymore. It’s all about the dress and who made it. Years ago it was all about the star…her face, smile…Audrey, even when she was older was a classic Givenchy girl…sigh

6. This is the first year in a long time that I actually watched the entire show. I was waiting for my son to come home and the Oscars diverted some gray hairs. Why J-Lo must ALWAYS have those tits out and about is beyond me. Grace has left the building.
    I can’t express how much I enjoyed the image of all the Kardashians under a net. Of course there would need to be a separate one for Kim’s ass.

7. backonmyown says:

Hi Susannah. Thanks for saying what I’ve been thinking for some time. And you said it so cleverly, as always. I gave up trying to watch award shows several years ago. B-O-R-I-N-G

• Are you writing and reading…going to wonderful places by car? I miss you.

• backonmyown says:

My reading is “hit or miss” and my writing is mostly “miss.” I’m still recovering from a terrible fall on the way down the stairs back in October. I posted about it on my blog on December 4. Short version–broke my back, spent 47 days in hospital and rehab. Docs tell me it takes about a year to fully recover at my age (love that). When I do read blogs, yours is one of the few I take the time for. You’re very entertaining.

Thanks for your reply. I’ve missed you, too.

• I’m so sorry I didn’t know any of this. It is now February so I know you must be getting better. My heart is flooded for you. If I can do anything, please let me know. I’m sure you have plenty of books for company because I know you love to read, but I’d happily send you more 🙂

• backonmyown says:

Thank you! That’s a kind and generous offer. And you’re right, I have lots of reading material. Fortunately I have wonderful neighbors and family to help me when I need it. I’m sleeping downstairs now so I won’t find myself on the stairs in the middle of the night when I suffer from insomnia. My progress since I got home has been almost miraculous. I’ve ditched the walker and the cane and am doing quite well on my own steam. I still have some pain but life is full of pains, isn’t it?

• Don’t I know it…you are healthy and have always taken care of yourself hence…you’re a fast healer. It makes all the difference to be in good shape if anything, like a fall, overtakes you. So happy to hear you’re mending 🙂