Love, On All Fours

It’s been said, Valentine’s Day is just a Hallmark Holiday.Β  I suppose that’s one way of looking at it, however, as far back as I can remember, it was a day of expressing love, even if it cost you a little.

Let’s just say, I’m in, no matter what.

images-4 Oh baby, you drive me wild.

images-15 Mom’s Catholic, and doesn’t believe in birth control.

images-1 He didn’t call.

images-10 I’m often mistaken for Prince Charles.

images-9 Wanna mate for life?

images-16Rogaine just didn’t work for me.

images-8 Spoon River, wider than a mile…

images-2The idiot has no concept of space.

images-2Don’t you think bringing up bacon is just a tad rude?

images-6 What the fuck?

cow2.jpg Please don’t cut back on dairy cause then I could be out of a job.

images-5 Look what I found in the produce aisle.

sweet_animals_by_ftgrfccck-1 We just love preschool.

images-13 Workin nights will kill ya..

images-14 YO…HERE COMES A FLY BALL.

images We may have taken a wrong turn.

images-3 Teething sure blows.

images-91 You’re not fat…you’re just a big girl.

images-12 Upward facing dog.

images-9 Hey asshole, I’m just not that interested.

pit_bull_puppy_s1I’m a lover, not a fighter.

images-11 I may need a new barber.

images-17 My neck is really showing my age.

images-3 Just when you think it’s over you meet the girl of your dreams.

cats-exercising-on-yoga-balls When in doubt, ZUMBA!!!

images Happy Valentine’s Day everybody.

Love,

All images courtesy of Google Images

This entry was posted in animals, humor, Love, parents, Women and men and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Love, On All Fours

We don’t do Valentine’s ‘cos we do mensaversary instead. Love the photos though.

2. I’m cracking up at the exercise cats … lol! I always love your animal photos.
    I will be in the city I love, yours…with the man I love, celebrating 25 years of love. Hope all that love keeps us warm…Jesus!

3. Lusekelo Munene says:

hahaha this was the cutest thing I have ever seen Susan, Happy Valentines Day to you too!

Happy Valentine’s Day to you Susannah. I must be a cat person because my two favorites are the spoon’n kitties and the one that needs a new barber.

The barber one is my favorite! And my mother always said she had so many kids (5-not so many) because she was a good Catholic! Lol! ~Elle

6. Lynn says:

Love the photos Susannah, so sweet. Admittedly, I am not a fan of Valentine’s Day, only because I feel like it puts a whole lot of pressure on people. I feel the same about Mother’s Day/Father’s Day. Time spent together, celebrating love every day on the calendar is what makes my heart soar!

• I agree with that…I’m a giver 24/7 and must say, get such flack for it. I don’t care really. I’d rather be the example any old day. Have a lovely weekend Lynn, and as always, thanks for your two cents worth much, much more πŸ™‚

7. “Your not fat… your just a big girl.” Adorable.

8. Hira says:

The idiot has no concept of space… Reminds me of my roommate! Love all the punch lines…

9. Alexander says:

Are you kitten me right now?! You really snailed it with the cuteness. xo

10. Alva Chinn says:

The sweetest and most fun Valentine ever!!!!

11. These are adorable. Love them all. I was trying to think of my favorite but couldn’t pick one. Happy Valentine’s Day to you too, my dear.