- It’s amazing what one learns standing in front of a newsstand.
- Clooney’s having a baby as though he were the one giving birth,
- Queen Elizabeth is gracing the cover of Vanity Fair with her dogs rather than her husband,
- and Johnny Depp is having a really bad day, several actually.
- His fetus of a wife claims he beat her as though he were Joey Buttafuoco not Captain Jack. Mrs. Depp seems out of her depths, if you ask me since, there’s something redundant about airing your dirty linen to The New York Post and People Magazine. I guess The Onion and Rival Comics both passed. Hey Johnny, was it really a beating or just a little shove? You know how babies exaggerate. And not everyone’s Kate Moss who probably kinda liked it, that Kate. But John, what I’d really like to know is, were you dropped on your head not signing a prenuptial agreement with a 21 year-old? I’m romantic too, but then my net worth is 400 bucks, not 400 mill.
Johnny Johnny Johnny
- One has to wonder how Prince Philip felt when those corgis were in makeup instead of him, his wife’s preference saying it all about old Phil, and as far as Clooney becoming a dad, between his good looks and Amal’s beauty, that’s gonna be one hellova baby.
- Gotta go, the train’s comin.